Monday, July 18, 2011

the family comes to town! mom and dad brought bryan up for sports camp at byu 4th of july weekend. it was good to play with them while they were in town!
bryan and me in emigration canyon
me and bryan at the oakley rodeo

goldfish races! (this was a bomb fhe activity...let me know if you want to borrow the gutters :))
jordan with the willing fish...aka daniel ash
the finalists--jordan with "daniel ash" and mike with "flash"

my fish "jaws" was acting a little puny before the race even began--better luck next time!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like tons of fun. Is "Daniel Ash" named after a real person? My friend's little brother has that name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at all your blog updates! But oh my goodness- you little brother is not like a MAN! wow i feel old! Hope all is well- miss you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi...Daniel Ash is a real person, and he is even from Mesa. I bet you know him!

    ReplyDelete