Monday, November 7, 2011

wedding weekend!

on friday, one of my very bestest friends heather got married to her love jay. i was happy to be able to go to her sealing in the salt lake temple on friday and her receptions in tabiona and antimony. her is some photo documentation of the fun weekend...
me and the beautiful bride
jay and heather coming out of the temple
heather and her bridesmaids...courtney, lacey, ashley, aubry, and me
the silly bridal party
the bridal party

tabiona!
the tabiona reception was friday night in tabiona...
me and heather
decorating the car in the negative degree weather
leaving the reception

antimony!
on saturday, wes, tyler, hayley, and i drove down to antimony for the antimony reception. (thanks for a super fun weekend, guys!)
tyler, wes, jay, heather, hayley, me
me and heather
me, heather, hayley
i love this cake!
me and tyler
pick me! pick me!
decorating the car
h+j+e+h+t+w=bffes

the car...
(Congrats, Heather and Jay! Love you both!)

No comments:

Post a Comment