Thursday, February 23, 2012

birthday!

this year i celebrated my halfway-to-52 mark with a party-filled weekend. it started off right with steve, heather, and spenny taking me out to sushi on thursday (loved it!), followed by a dinner party at red robin friday (delicious!), and lunch at tucano's on saturday (oh.my.) thanks to everyone for making it a fun-filled birthday weekend!
me and spenny
red robin with katie, valentina, chris, christ's friend, raylee, andrew, allen, jessica, and jarrett
tyler and me blowing out our tea light candles after red robin (it was tyler's birthday a couple of days after mine)
the roommies--jessica, me, raylee
tucano's with mike, jarrett, hayley, me, valentine, marcelo, chris, jessica, allen, raylee, katie, and andrew
me eating chicken heart (no big deal!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh can you please print off the last picture... you captured my most flattering side!

    ReplyDelete