Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back to school!

some highlights since school started... (this is certainly not an all-inclusive documentation of my adventures...i need to take my camera around with me much more than i do!)

we had a totally bomb fhe a few weeks ago. gold fish races and ice cream cones...yes, please!
me and hawken

the winners...courtney, anna, allen, charles

home to california for bryan's eagle scout court of honor...
congrats, bryan!
the fam...
more fam pix...
the sibs...

byu vs. utah state. can we say most exciting come-from-behind-with-11-seconds-on-the-clock-in-the-4th-quarter win ever?!
some of the group...greg, me, terrell, jake, maren, matt

this weekend was general conference for the church. to learn more about it, click here. thankfully, i got to go to the saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon sessions at the conference center in salt lake. what an experience! i just love listening to living prophets! on saturday, i took some girlfriends up with me, and we chilled out in the slc after the session. thanks for coming with, girls!

me, rachelle, brooke, sara, maicheal

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Maichael!! I know her! From the enclave. Anyway, you look so great lee lee! When can we play?? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete