Monday, October 17, 2011

more october!

so, last friday i picked up one of my bestest friends camille from her office for lunch. two hours later, i dropped her back off. it was so good to see her and catch up on life!! i brought along my camera to document our afternoon adventure together, but true to form i forgot to actually snap a picture. as a i was perusing my photo archive to find a replacement pic, i definitely found this picture of the two of us from when we lived together that always seems to bring a smile to my face. (i heart you, camille!)

for fhe last week, we definitely shared one awkward night...good times :)
the roommies...jessica, raylee, me
our fhe group

this week, in an effort to get in the halloween spirit, we carved pumpkins and watched hocus pocus (classic!) the pumpkins were so legit that i had to share them with the blogging world...
our apartment's geeky pumpkin
raylee and me
natalie
jarrett, tyler, mr. pacman, and allen

mike and hawken

1 comment:

  1. haha! yes!!!!! The picture has returned. That may be one of my most favorite pictures ever, and I'm so glad you posted it. I had such a great time with you Lee Lee. Let's do it more often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete